Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zoe's

About two months ago Kyle and I found this restaurant in Alliance Town Center called Zoe's. It's a Mediterranean restaurant. I was a little hesitant about it at first, but it turned out to be delicious and it's my new favorite place to eat! My birthday is on Thursday and I have been loving all the email coupons, especially this one...



So after life group tonight, which was me, Kyle and Cara hanging out, we decided to take advantage of the coupon and headed there. I have tried to branch out and try new things each time we go, and can honestly say I haven't had anything that wasn't amazing. Tonight I got the chicken pita pizza and Kyle got the Reuben sandwich. I think I won, mine was amazing. Everything they make is super fresh and delicious.

I went up to get a to-go box and the lady who took our order & my bday coupon asked me how our food was, which I told her it was delicious. Then she asked me if I needed some birthday cake--now I'm not a cake fan, but Zoe's cake is a completely different story. For mother's day I ordered a full cake from there, and the 5 of us destroyed a cake for 12. So needless to say I took her up on the offer and can't wait to eat it later tonight haha.

Needless to say, next time you're trying to think of a place to eat...remember Zoe's and make sure you save room for some cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment