- 1 small can condensed cream of chicken soup (make sure it's the condensed version)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 10-12 small tortillas (I definitely recommend Kroger's homemade tortillas-I tried the salsa ones this last time and they were awesome)
- 2ish cup shredded Cheddar cheese
I cook about three chicken breasts in the slow cooker with chicken broth for around 2 hours and then shred it up before beginning.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl mix the soup and sour cream; set aside.
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add onion and chili powder, and saute until tender. Stir in the chicken, chile peppers, and 2 tablespoons of the soup mixture. Cook and stir until heated through.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the soup mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla, add a sprinkle of cheese. Roll up tortillas, and place, seam-side-down, in the baking dish.
- Spoon remaining soup mixture on top, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned.