Friday, January 15, 2016

Stitch Fix #1

I've been wanting to try Stitch Fix for awhile and finally decided to give it a go. If you've never heard of Stitch Fix it's a personal styling company. You fill out a survey and questions based on your personal style preferences and make notes of any specific pieces you are looking for and you get a box with five items picked out especially for you. I am the worst at picking out clothes for myself. I never go shopping and if I do I buy something in the grey/comfy family.

If you decide to give Stitch Fix a try, here's my referral link.

I'm still deciding which pieces I want to keep, and would love some feedback!

Rada 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top




This is probably my favorite shirt in the box. It's comfy and can be dressed up or dressed down which is important in my book.


Rosa Tab Sleeve V-Neck Blouse



I don't think I've ever owned a red shirt, or at least not a nice red shirt. Overall I like the fit, it's just very similar to the other three shirts so I'm not sure which one I like best. I don't think I need all three.

Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse

I think this one might be my favorite of the solid long shirts. I like the green and I like the buttons in the front.

Sylvester Split Neck Blouse



I think this is my least favorite item in the box. I'm not a huge fan of the neck line. But it did grow on me the longer I had it on.

Dark Skinny Jeans




I wasn't expecting to like these jeans when I saw them. They are ankle length and they have a zipper on the outside calf. But they fit really good and that's not an easy thing to find when you are super short. They are also a little edgy and something I would've never picked out for myself. (You can't really see the zipper in these pictures but they are a really dark blue and the zipper is just on the outside at the bottom.)

What do you think I should keep?

No comments:

Post a Comment