Saturday, April 26, 2014

Friday Adventures

This Friday was a bit different since In Their Shoes started tonight, our version of Disciple Now (DNOW). Kyle has been super busy all week making sure everything will be ready and that all the students have a place to stay and a leader. Friday was mostly getting our house ready for the group coming to our house.

I took Buddy for a walk in the morning. He's a pretty spoiled dog and is having a sleepover at my parents' house for the weekend.


Buddy decided to thank me for taking a walk by digging a huge hole in my garden. I was pretty upset, but thankful he didn't dig up any of my plants. The garden is actually looking pretty good.


I picked some flowers to make bouquets to put around the house for the girls weekend--I love having so many beautiful flowers in our yard!


We took a cute little family picture before Kyle headed out for the weekend--he's staying at the high school guys host home. Mostly because he does not want to stay in a house with 12 girls haha.


Buddy was clearly not up for cooperating with us, he is such a diva dog.

My dad came to pick up Buddy and we went out to lunch together. We went to the Taco Spot in Lake Worth and I had some carnitas street tacos. They were quite delicious, I took off most of the cilantro because I'm not a huge cilantro fan.


In Their Shoes has been going great, we have an awesome group of girls at our house this weekend. I'm excited to see God at work in their lives!

Since this is a short post I'll leave you with pictures of two cuties that I got to meet this week--


This is Henrietta "Etta", she is my adorable new niece!!


And this is Amos, our worship pastor's baby boy--his cheeks are too much to handle!

Hope your Friday was great!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment